Welcoming you back safely.
We are excited to welcome our customers back with the latest easing of restrictions from Australia’s State Government.
The health and wellbeing of our customers, employees and community remains our top priority and the Centre’s actions with continue to reflect the guidance given from the Victorian Government, Australian Department of Health and the World Health Organisation. Please be mindful some stores and services may be operating at different times over the coming weeks. Our team will do our best to keep you informed of any changes to opening hours as soon as we have them, so please stay informed through our social channels and through this website.
We are continuing to take additional measures to ensure our Centre is a safe place to visit, work and shop:
- Increased cleaning focusing on high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms.
- 5m Social distancing measures apply within the Centre with floor marketing for ques.
- Installed hand sanitiser units are at main entrances, near bathrooms and common areas.
- Social distancing measures are in place to protect our community.
- Retailers have calculated the number of people that can be safely in store at any one time.
Food & Drink retailers
Please note the following guidelines for food & drink retailers:
- Seated dining only
- Maximum 10 people per group, seated 1.5m from other groups
- For indoor spaces, with a cap of 10 persons per indoor space, with a maximum of 40 patrons per venue indoors, subject to 4sqm per person
- For outdoor spaces, with a cap of 10 persons per indoor space, with a maximum of 70 patrons per outdoor venue subject to the outdoor density quotient.
We thank you all for supporting your local retailers this year, we look forward to seeing you back at the Centre.
Call the Australian Department of Heath Coronavirus Health Information Helpline on 1800 020 080.
The line operates 24 hours, seven days a week. www.health.vic.gov.au